|Videx has been represented here in North America by Barbarotto Machinery for over 30 years.
Catering to all of our customer’s needs.
All of the Videx systems are modular and we can combine operations to better serve our customers.
If you can think of it we can build it. Automation and combining operations is our specialty.
Please Contact Ben Barbarotto with any question or if you would like additional information on any one of our lines.
Videx Is Now Offering...
**Planetary Thread Roller with a Closed Structure**
Models for thread rolling of automotive quality and
**New Extended-Die-Life System**
Controls the exact feed position on the cam and indexing the cam to have a fresh start point thus considerably increasing the die life.
The machine is equipped with Videx's "Controlled Introduction" system, for rolling Lap-Free threads on any material hardness.
Other features include Hydraulic Clamp of the thread rolling dies & Quick Set-Up features.
Thread range M-6 to M-16. Production speed up to 640 PPM.
Our systems offer the following:
- Diameter range of NC 6 to 1.25”.
- General commercial thread rolling. For use on Fasteners up to 22 Rc.
- Dual Spindle machines. Offering many different solution such as.
- Thread rolling two different thread types on one fastener in one pass of the machine.
- Rolling straightening after heat before thread rolling in one pass of the machine.
- Thread rolling above and below a collar.
- Large Headed Fasteners example “ T” bolts.
- Nail Rollers are available 5,000 ppm.
Extra deep die pockets for long Fasteners
- Diameter Range: 1/8” to 1.25”
- Offering flying shear and Patented mechanical servo cutoffs.
- Very Accurate Length Control ±0.004".
- No clutch to maintain.
- High Speed short cuts to long bars in one machine.
- Integrated single or double end chamfering fully automatically.
- Complete length and diameter change over in minutes.
- Lowest tooling cost on the market.
- Extremely high straightness capabilities.
- Straighten and Cut Ribbed Wire
- Thread Rolling Single or Double End.
- Roll or cut chamfer.
- Bend into u-bolts, anchor bolts, j bolts and eye bolts.
- Fully Threaded studs.
- Extruding or heading optional.
- Secondary Operations, cross drilling, end drilling, flux ball insertion, stamping or marking
- Multiple turning operations.
- Also offering VS-series with all of the options as above just a hand feed machine for precut blanks.
- Cut off length repeatability ±0.003” by hitting a positive stop.
- Bar is supported during shearing, assuring square cut off face.
- Works with Videx bar feeder or with any other bar feeder.
- Compact Design.
- Diameter range .250” to 2.5” Larger upon request.
- Optional Computer Console for entering bar lengths.
- This machine can be equipped with a thread roller or chamfering units.
- Quick Change over on diameters and lengths.
- Diameter range .187” to 3”.
- Unlimited lengths example 4” to 30’.
- Stamping on single or double end.
- Attached to any Straighten and Cut machine.
- Adjustable heights.
- Multiple Turning Operation Optional.
- Can be used for bar stud or precut fastener blanks.
- Positive stop in chamfering head.
- Can perform two different operations on each end.
- Change Tooling covering entire range of machine.
- Hydraulic Extrusion Machine
- Hand feed or Magazine feed
- Multiple Extrusion possible
- Faster and cleaner than turning blanks
- Diameter Range .2500” to 3” larger upon request
- Prepare blanks for thread rolling not thread cutting
- 5 times faster than turning blanks
- Hand or Magazine Feed or fully Automatic from coil.
- Open Die rod with 1-3 stations.
- 50-300 tons for heading tonnage.
- Unlimited Lengths.
- Can head bent parts.
- Secondary Operation can be integrated.
- Offering solid die heading operation cold, warm or hot up to 500 tons.
- Quick change tooling available.
- Ideal for job shop applications.
- Fully Mechanical Bender.
- Magazine feed for precut blanks.
- For U-bolts, anchor bolts, j bolts, eye bolts.
- Quick change sliding bending for fast change overs.
- Diameter range .160” to 1” diameter larger upon request.
- Self-centering bending die